Monday, January 14, 2008

Movie Collection...

Hello again guys.

Just wanted to give you a heads up about a piece of software called Movie Collectorz (you can take a look at: Collectorz) and started testing it to see how it would perform.

I have to say that it does a really good job organizing the entries you submit and it's a really fast program. You can search manually, automatically and even has a Bar Code option. I imported a text list of the movies I had and it searched on the web through various websites for movie information. It ended up being successful on most of my selections.

I exported web pages here: (note that this was a Trial Version so you'll see messages saying that, but it's an useful output)


Gelocks DVD Collection


Finally you can even organize loaned movies like in a Video Store (a real treat since I always loan DVDs to my friends).

Anyway, there are a couple of options out there but this one looks like it could be a really good buy.


See ya.

No comments: