Monday, January 14, 2008

And speaking of next-gen HD...

It seems that the Toshiba camp DOES NOT WANT TO LET GO! ;-)
And this is Why I took my stance on waiting who is victorious:

HD DVD Fires Back and Slashes Hardware Prices

I believe you'll see more opinions from the news that stems from sites like Engadget (my favorite by far) and Gizmodo on this blog. So stay tuned.

In the meantime, I'll go back to watching Law and Order: SVU Season 2.

BTW, I just ordered:

The Frighteners Director's Cut
Widescreen

Wings: The Complete First & Second Seasons

Full Screen

Unforgiven 10th Anniversary Edition
Widescreen

Death Proof Extended and Unrated Special Edition
Widescreen

Live Free or Die Hard Collector's Edition (Unrated)
Widescreen

From my favorite place Columbia House.
They had this Fun Cash special that I couldn't pass up and I also saved like $70 so it's all good. Go on and open your account. They are also carrying HD DVD and BluRay movies ;-)


Bye.

No comments: