Sunday, July 3, 2011

Selling some of my stuff...

Yeap!

I've been organizing one of my rooms and emptying closets and I figured: "Why be such a freaking hoarder?!?". I'm one of those guys that keep on with their stuff EVEN if they're not using it but NOT ANYMORE!!!!

Today I posted a listing on eBay with a bundle of Game Boy Advanced games (most of them RPGs! ;-)). It included:

Final Fantasy I & II Dawn of Souls
Final Fantasy IV Advance
Final Fantasy Tactics
Golden Sun 1 & 2
Castlevania Double Pack (Harmony of Dissonance/Aria of Sorrow)

And I let all of that go for $55 plus $10 on S/H charges.
Pretty good I'd say since most of those sell for MORE than $10 each! Not even 5 minutes passed and I already had someone buy it!

NNIIIIICCCEEEEEEEE!!!!

I'm pretty sure that the one who bought it WILL resell all of those games and make a bit more money than me, but still, they're games I was NOT using and I made a little cash on the side...

I'm also going to sell my Kodak Zi8 HD Pocket Camera because frankly, I DON'T USE IT! Heck, I didn't even do a mini review here! (took the pictures, did the unboxing but did not post it.) Now, don't get me wrong, it's a GREAT little camera and produced great results (and it has "line/mic in"!!!) but it was just collecting dust and the batteries would have died because of that.) So I made the choice of listing it.

eBay Kodak Zi8 Listing

I'm pretty sure that I will be selling:

1) Sony TRV460 bundle with Camera bag and a bunch of stuff
2) PanDigital Photo Scanner
3) A couple of extra PS1/PS2 games
4) etc. etc.

Whatever I'm not using, is going going gone!

See ya!

No comments: