Sunday, January 11, 2009

Playstation 3 is gaining steam...

hehehe yeah right!
Oh well, I still have what I believe should have been Game of the Year!
I'm talking of course about Fallout 3. What I believe hurts the game are the freaking BUGS! This game crashed on me so many times that after that I was afraid of not saving my progress constantly. Still, I invested almost 60 hours on 1 save file and like 10 hours on another (being the Bad Bitch!! hehehe). Now I'm trying to unlock all of the trophies. I wont spoil anything regarding story or side-quests but if you are reading this, and you are a PS3 owner, there's no excuse to not own this!

Another game I played a bit was the big buzz title, Little Big Planet. I agree that it is a gorgeous title that it's being kept alive by the gaming community and all that but I HATE THE PLATFORMING HERE and sadly for me, this is a platforming game. I just can't stand the jumping physics! They should have worked on that more. I'll probably be returning this.

Resistance 2. I finally started playing this FPS and I have to say that not only does it looks great, it plays even better. And although I have not invested a lot of time with it, the little online playtime I had was freaking awesome! Hopefully I'll spend more time with this during the month.

Bad News:

- Still haven't played Metal Gear 4
- Still have not completed all of the trophies in Burnour :(
- Still have like 4 Blu Ray movies to go through! ;)
- Haven't played enough Rock Band 2!

If you are reading this, have a PS3 and a facebook account, you can join the following group:

PlayStation Network - Puerto Rico

Look for us!
We are already 166 members strong ;-)

Bye

No comments: