Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I have a confession to make...

I AM A COMPULSIVE BUYER!!! hehehe

So Columbia House had a Buy 1 Get 1 Sale for their Blu-Ray selection and I was going to jump in last week but something told me:

"Angel, why not wait to see if "someone" finds a free shipping code?"

So I followed my own suggestion and waited until today.
I bought 6 Blu-Ray discs plus 5 DVDs and only spent like $117.00. As you guys should know by now, Blu-Rays are usually at a price of $30.00 so I automatically saved some dough. And if you think that all they have are old movies, think again (my order includes Iron Man in Blu!!!)

So what am I recommending?
Join the Columbia House DVD club and fulfill your membership (it's easy to do!). Then, like most of us, wait for a great offer like this one. They usually do this a couple of times a year!

If you are a Movie Collector like me, then what are you waiting for? I know this sounds like a freaking Advertisement but...

Join the Club!!


Movies I just ordered:


Iron Man
Ultimate Edition
Blu-ray

Transformers
Special Edition
Blu-ray

Sex and the City: The Movie
Extended Cut
Blu-ray

The Forbidden Kingdom
Blu-ray

The Fall
Blu-ray

Redbelt
Blu-ray

Brotherhood of the Wolf
Director's Cut

CB4: The Movie

The Devil's Backbone
Special Edition

Animal Factory

New Jack City
Special Edition


A good collection of new and old movies.

Hurray for me!!!
Booo for my Credit Card bill... (shucks!!)

Bye

No comments: